12th WORKSHOP: NON-COMMUTATIVE HARMONIC ANALYSIS
16.08 - 22.08.2009, Będlewo, Poland
This year we do not plan to publish the Proceedings of the Workshop.
Pictures from the Workshop
The conference will be co-sponsored by
The dates of the Workshop are:
arrival day: Sunday, August 16, 2009
departure day: Saturday, August 22, 2009
The main topics of the programme are:
- Free probability
- Random matrices
- Non-commutative harmonic analysis
- Classical and non-commutative Markov processes
- Generalized Brownian motions
- Various notions of independence
- Asymptotic spectral analysis of graphs
- Orthogonal polynomials
- Asymptotic representation theory.
- Luigi Accardi (Roma)
- Robin Hudson (Loughborough)
- Un Cig Ji (Chungbuk)
- Yasuyuki Kawahigashi (Tokyo)
- Adam Majewski (Gdańsk)
- Nobuaki Obata (Tohoku)
- Habib Ouerdiane (Tunis)
- Roland Speicher (Kingston)
- Jacek Wesołowski (Warszawa)
- Quanhua Xu (Besançon)
Local organizing committee:
Please, confirm your participation as soon as you can,
by sending e-mail to:
Registration deadline is June, 30 2009.
We encourage you to send us the titles and abstracts of your talks,
which you plan to give at the Workshop to
as soon as possible.
The deadline for submission is June 30, 2009.